Details of the Buildings
|S.No.||Facility||Size in Meters||Area (Sq.mt.)|
|Ware House||41.50 X 12.00||498.00|
|Boiler House||12.00 X 12.00||144.00|
|D. G. Set & Panel Room||12.00 X 20.00||240.00|
|Transformer Yard||6.00 X 16.00||96.00|
|Production Block-I||2 X 27.00 X 22.50,18.00 X 27.00||1215.00,486.00|
|Production Block-II||2 X 27.00 X 9.00, 18.00 X 22.00||486.00, 396.00|
|Production Block-III (Pilot Plant)||9.00 X 30.50||274.50|
|ProductionBlockIV(HydrozinationPlant)||9.00 X 9.00||81.00|
|Production Block-V(Solvent Recovery Column)||9.00 X 9.00||81.00|
|Underground solvents tank yard||21.00 X 22.50||472.50|
|Effluent Storage area(above ground level)||8.00 X 18.00||144.00|
|Underground water sump||14.00 X 8.00||112.00|
|Utilities Block||9.00 X 31.50||283.50|
|Total Built-up area||5813.50 Sq. mt.|
|Greenery||894.00 Sq. mt.|
|Roads Area||3033.00 Sq. mt.|
|Open area||4165.80 Sq. mt.|
- The total production area consists of 5 production blocks.
- Production block-I having 4 clean rooms; operations are performing under ISO class 8 specified area (class 100,000).
- Production block-II is designed to manufacture intermediates.
- Production block-III is having small reactors ranging from 50 liters to 630 liters for pilot scale purpose.
- Production block-IV is specially designed for hydrogenation reactions.
- Production block-V is a solvent recovery system.
- The total reactors volume is 101.07 KL
- Stainless steel reactors total volume: 79.09 KL (capacities ranging from 50 liters to 4000 liters)
- Glass line reactors total volume: 21.98 KL (capacities ranging from 100 liters to 3000 liters)